From: "marcio via Groups.Io" <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Just testing

Hi, the reason for this test is, I received an email just now telling me
that one my emails was marked as spam and I should try to subscribe
again after 7 days.
As it clearly was a mistake, I'm sending to the lists that I'm into test
emails to see if I keep on there.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/firirinfonfon>;