From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2019 4:14 AM
Subject: Re: Question on Chrome, Re: [nvda] Can we pass graphics while navigating web pages using NVDA?

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 10:28 PM, Gene wrote:

But there may be times when people want to hear the page as it is when
reading. Perhaps the person wants to make sure that no related content
links are missed
Which has next to nothing in regard to answering the question asked at the outset of this topic.

I presume that it was a spin-off of the other one, so I am more than willing to limit my response to the scope set by the original request here.

Not only that, but in the case of what I offered, "You have been warned," definitely applies. If that's not what's wanted, then don't go that route.

*A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep.*

~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back