Re: Just testing

What happened, actually, is that I'm used to, from time to time, check my e-mail through the web and see what's going on, precisely to take something that I could miss off the spam folder.
I'm also used to delete all the emails in my trash folder, which I don't remind how it's called in English, but well...
Yesterday I was deleting emails from there and accidentally, after selecting all messages, I ended up clicking in the "mark as spam" option instead of "delete" or something like that.
Well along with the other emails, there was emails that I had sent, so let's say I marked myself as a spammer. Lol
I need to be more careful and I will do, next time.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 18/02/2019 05:06, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io escreveu:

A lot of us get this from time to time. I have set up an iImap account so I can see the spam folder on my email providers servers. I then move spam to inbox when its appropriate and that then gets delivered to my pop3 service with the message sorting rules for my offline folders.
It seems to happen due to the way isps tend to  give scores to emails with regard to number coming from a source, sub line wording and repetition and listed on black list type servers sending the mail. You can often see the scores in the headers.
I would have thought they could avoid it by  not checking mail from a list, but I guess spammers would then spoof the headers to get to the final recipient. Sigh.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "marcio via Groups.Io" <marcinhorj21@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2019 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Just testing

Hi, the reason for this test is, I received an email just now telling me
that one my emails was marked as spam and I should try to subscribe
again after 7 days.
As it clearly was a mistake, I'm sending to the lists that I'm into test
emails to see if I keep on there.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/firirinfonfon>

Em 17/02/2019 16:25, marcio via Groups.Io escreveu:

-- 

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/firirinfonfon>

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.