Re: Issue With Weather Add On And Barometric Redings

Ron Canazzi

Hi Ben,

Yes, I am talking about that newer weather add on.

On 6/21/2016 9:57 AM, Ben J. Bloomgren wrote:
Are you talking about Weather Plus?

Ben

On 6/20/2016 8:40, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

Since the last few updates to the Weather Add on, the barometric readings in inches have been hopelessly wrong. They are from between one half and three quarters of an inch low. It may be something in the translation or conversion from KP to MM/inches of mercury, but whatever the case, it is way off. Who could be contacted for this issue?

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"