Re: Spreadsheet editing software recommendations - open office, or libre office?

These days, with the advent of the entirely legal "recycled license market" coming out of the EU, I'd recommend buying the real thing for a song.

I've now upgraded at least 6 machines with Office 2016 Pro Plus for $10 US or less per machine using recycled licenses.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back