Re: Question on Chrome, Re: [nvda] Can we pass graphics while navigating web pages using NVDA?

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 03:15 AM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
What would be nice is to be able to cut and paste the uncluttered text so one can keep it in a normal text file
You can certainly do this with the page that results from using the Chrome Reader mode.  After looking at the result of Chrome's native reader mode and the Reader add-on I far prefer the result from the former to the latter, particularly if cut and paste is desired.  The Reader add-on retains far more links along with other web objects like edit boxes, etc., that make no sense to me to have kept in the first place.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back