From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: 18 February 2019 14:38
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Golden Cursor question

Hi Ralph and others,

I don’t think that’s the command set Steve is looking for. Rather, I think what he is after is mouse routing commands that comes with NVDA as follows:

  • NVDA+Numpad divide (NVDA+Shift+M in laptop layout): route mouse to where you’re focused on or control you’re reviewing (navigator object)
  • NVDA+Numpad multiply (NVDA+Shift+N in laptop layout): move navigator object to where the mouse is.

There is no built-in command set to move mouse around with a keyboard (apart from Golden Cursor), but mouse keys might help (using Numpad to move the mouse around, a built-in Ease of Access feature in Windows).

Cheers,

Joseph