Re: Golden Cursor question

On Mon, Feb 18, 2019 at 09:52 AM, Steve Nutt wrote:
What I didn’t know is you can move the mouse with the keyboard without GC involved.
Well, barring the use of accessibility software (and, yes, I count the built-in option of Mouse Keys), you can't.

I also imagine that the use of Mouse Keys with a screen reader using desktop layout would be a fraught proposition.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back