From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: February 12, 2019 8:55 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] List Moderation #adminnotice

If I were running the list you all would hate me.

1 don't stay off topic, ever.
2 no flaming.
3. If you do stray or flame you will be giving 3 strikes and you will be kicked out for good.

That's how I run all of my lists and trust me, it works.

Take care

On 12 Feb 2019, at 14:33, Chris Shook wrote:

My apologies as well.
I'll try and stay on topic in the future.

_