Skim reading problems during Say All

Lily

Hello, I am occasionally running into an issue while using the skim read function during say all in Firefox. While in say all, I can arrow down and advance through the page no problem, but if I want to go back up or hear something again using the up arrow, NVDA gets stuck at the beginning of a paragraph, particularly if there's a line break before it. It's as if it hangs inside the line break and then refuses to move anywhere, repeating the start of that particular paragraph over and over whenever I hit arrow keys.
This doesn't happen all the time, but I'm noticing it more often when trying to read forums or this email group, it gets stuck in the signatures of some users and it's driving me nuts. Is this a bug or an intended feature of Say All? This occurs in both my desktop and portable copies of 2018.4.1 in Win 10, on multiple computers, on both Espeak and Eloquence.

If anybody could shine some light on this I would appreciate it.