Re: Skim reading problems during Say All

hi.
i confirm this behaviour in nvda reading sayAll using skim reading.
unfortunately this problem occures for me every time when i face blank
lines and in this case, skim reading does not work and nvda stops
reading.
i should press nvda down again to use sayAll again.
even i read some sentences letter by letter, or word by word, i
observe sayAll stops working.

On 2/18/19, Lily <postavantjazzcoree@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I am occasionally running into an issue while using the skim read
function during say all in Firefox. While in say all, I can arrow down and
advance through the page no problem, but if I want to go back up or hear
something again using the up arrow, NVDA gets stuck at the beginning of a
paragraph, particularly if there's a line break before it. It's as if it
hangs inside the line break and then refuses to move anywhere, repeating
the start of that particular paragraph over and over whenever I hit arrow
keys.
This doesn't happen all the time, but I'm noticing it more often when
trying to read forums or this email group, it gets stuck in the signatures
of some users and it's driving me nuts. Is this a bug or an intended
feature of Say All? This occurs in both my desktop and portable copies of
2018.4.1 in Win 10, on multiple computers, on both Espeak and Eloquence.

If anybody could shine some light on this I would appreciate it.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens