From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob J
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 5:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Your First NVDA App Module: Session 0 posted, session 1
to be held on June 25, 2016 at NVDACon Korea TT server

Hello Joseph,

I'm eager to learn how to generate add-ons for NVDA! I have experience
programming computer software using several programming languages, but, no
experience with Python. I have downloaded and installed Python version 2.7
and I am currently working my way through the tutorial included with that
package. I see that code blocks are discriminated solely through the
indentation of code lines.

Can you recommend a text editor that is Python-friendly and accessable with
NVDA? BTW, I don't use Braille, if that makes a difference.

Another thing: When I went to

https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda

I was unable to figure out how to download NVDA source code (git clone
-recursive)

Do you have any suggestions?

T I A,

Bob