Re: two questions on Windows10: notifications and skype

Sylvie Duchateau

It happened to me for another checkbox, in the same dialog, on reporting text description. I never unchecked this box, but it was unchecked.

A mystery of NVDAs settings...

Sylvie

Le 19/02/2019 à 09:48, Simone Dal Maso a écrit :

Oh my God,
The report notification was disabled!
I have no words...
What a silly mistake... thank you very much!

Il 19/02/2019 09:40, Sylvie Duchateau ha scritto:
Hello Simone,

In NVDA menu, if you go to settings, object presentation, is report notifications and report tooltips checked?

For Skype, what does not work?

Best

Sylvie

Le 19/02/2019 à 09:33, Simone Dal Maso a écrit :

Hello,
Does NVDA read incoming notifications on your Windows10?
On my pc it worked a while, but in the last 2 months it stopped. Perhaps some windows update?
Same problem on skype, where the dedicated hotkeys don't work anymore.
Do you confirm this issues?