Getting Sound in Windows Safe Mode with Networking.

I am creating a new topic since updating the batch script used to achieve this end.  The new one will work under Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.  It also does not require that the folder be unzipped only to your Desktop, but that's still what I'm suggesting.  Everything is disposable after you've run the batch script.

The ZIP file is on my Google Drive, and can be downloaded by activating: SoundInSafeMode.zip

The first two steps in the installation instructions are:

You MUST be logged in using a Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 account with admin privileges in order for this to work.

    to your Desktop.

2. Unzip the SoundInSafeMode.ZIP file on your Desktop.  Simply select the ZIP file, bring up the context menu,
and choose Extract All.  You should end up with a folder named SoundInSafeMode on your Desktop.

The remaining instructions are in the file InstallationInstructions.txt which will be one of 4 files that get unzipped into the SoundInSafeMode folder on your Desktop.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back