Re: NVDA Not Reading Auto-Complete Results in Outlook

Steve Nutt

Hi,

That’s control+K not Alt+K.

There is also a distinguishing difference that you should be aware of.

The Control+K method does not grab the information from your history, it only checks what’s actually in your address book.  So if the name you want is not actually in your contacts, then Control+K won’t work for you.

History and contacts are different.  History is the most recent Emails you have written or replied to, regardless as to whether they are in your contacts or not.  Contacts is restricted to what you have physically added to your contacts.

All the best

Steve