good, responsive synthesizers?

Dan Beaver

Hi,

I have a new laptop which has windows 10 onit. It is so new that some of the old synths I have used in the past on my old laptop won't even install.

Now I guess I am in the market for a new synth with some new voices.

Which of those offered out there are good in response time and which handle pronunciation of the most words correctly?

Please do not suggest ESpeak because I have tried it every release of NVDA and I just can't deal with the voices it has.

I have been using MS David since getting this machine and it is painful with the sluggish response times.

Thanks for any info. I hope to learn from others rather than having to learn by painful experience.

Dan Beaver