Re: About accessable book reading apps

Monte Single

The list blindtech@groups.io is indeed active and friendly.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: February-20-19 9:20 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] About accessable book reading apps

Sarah,
What's the Blind Techie list you are talking about? I guess it's the same I'm on, but I'm not sure about it, really.
If it's the same then I can confirm folks there are always kind, indeed.
However it's been a while since I didn't get anything from there, wonder if I'm still a member. Lol

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 20/02/2019 12:12, Sarah k Alawami escreveu:

Depending on the nature yes the list is high traffic. I personally love those but yeah we discuss book share, bard, over drive and more on there.

There is also a blind techies list I'm a part of where I did get some help with something already. Everyone ther is wonderful.

Take care

On 20 Feb 2019, at 7:07, Gene wrote:

I suspect the media lounge list, if it is not a closed list, is a high traffic list.  I would think for technical questions about reading books, a list like Blindtech or TechTalk would be more suitable, being general blindness technology discussion lists.  If you want subscription information for either list, ask here.

Gene