Re: CTRL-C doesn't work for copying text when NVDA is on

Roger Stewart

I've been using NVDA since 2012 and never had this problem. However, NVDA will not announce anything like "copied to clipboard" so you might not think anything has happened, but it does still work normally. When you paste the text, you'll find it all worked.
Roger

On 2/20/2019 10:54 AM, Ryan Boudwin wrote:
Hey everyone,

I recently swapped from JAWS to NVDA because it seems to work better for me for certain web applications that I use for work.

However, whenever NVDA is running I have noticed that CTRL-C no longer works for copying text to the clipboard.

Has anyone else ever had this problem? Is there a command I need to bind to a different keystroke to make the normal copy functionality work again? It works normally whenever NVDA is not running.

Best regards,

Ryan Boudwin