Re: CTRL-C doesn't work for copying text when NVDA is on

Brice Mijares

at times I have to unload NVDA and reload it. If you don't hear text selected, then the copy command won't workk.

On 2/20/2019 9:02 AM, Jackie wrote:
Ryan, do you have any addons running w/NVDA? Because ctrl c does work
as expected. Also, do any of the apps at work hijack this keystroke?
On 2/20/19, Ryan Boudwin <ryanboudwin@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey everyone,

I recently swapped from JAWS to NVDA because it seems to work better for me
for certain web applications that I use for work.

However, whenever NVDA is running I have noticed that CTRL-C no longer
works for copying text to the clipboard.

Has anyone else ever had this problem? Is there a command I need to bind to
a different keystroke to make the normal copy functionality work again? It
works normally whenever NVDA is not running.

Best regards,

Ryan Boudwin