Re: CTRL-C doesn't work for copying text when NVDA is on

Agreed.
Seems we are some new functions to be implemented to the good new versions of NVDA.
If you was looking at the discussion about graphical announcements then you know it as well :)

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 20/02/2019 14:37, Jackie escreveu:

Well, weirdly enough, it does do this in Firefox, but not in Word,
Notepad, etc. They really should make that consistent, & they should
make it suchvvv that announcement could be toggled on/off as desired.

On 2/20/19, marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21@...> wrote:
I can confirm that, at least without an add-on to do it, NVDA doesn't
announce anything when we perform such operations (cut, copy, paste etc.).
What did you do to have these announcements?

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/firirinfonfon>

Em 20/02/2019 14:13, Jackie escreveu:
It does announce "copy to clipboard".

On 2/20/19, Roger Stewart <paganus2@...> wrote:
I've been using NVDA since 2012 and never had this problem. However,
NVDA will not announce anything like "copied to clipboard" so you might
not think anything has happened, but it does still work normally. When
you paste the text, you'll find it all worked.
Roger

On 2/20/2019 10:54 AM, Ryan Boudwin wrote:
Hey everyone,

I recently swapped from JAWS to NVDA because it seems to work better
for me for certain web applications that I use for work.

However, whenever NVDA is running I have noticed that CTRL-C no longer
works for copying text to the clipboard.

Has anyone else ever had this problem? Is there a command I need to
bind to a different keystroke to make the normal copy functionality
work again? It works normally whenever NVDA is not running.

Best regards,

Ryan Boudwin