Re: having problems with re capture demo page

Its actually better security wise to have each person with 1 computer and 1 account unless you have some suite like norton and limited accounts for the system and 1 admin account.

I know people and friends that have done this.

Sadly I have had to service computers with teenagers on them with accounts limited and otherwise and they are a lot more work than standard adult users.

More viruses and spyware, and therefore more dammaged data, more reformats,  more cracked software, etc.

I can get the situation where something is screwing up a system because of a hole in it, and not only do the users not know what it is, they don't know why it was there in the first place.

On 20/02/2019 8:45 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
That seems a bit odd, since many family computers will have multiple accounts, I'd have thought.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-