Clipspeak does not work

Brian's Mail list account

I thought it might have been fixed but its still not able to paste into word documents without the following error occurring.

There is insufficient memory. Save the document now

This seems not to care which version of Word I'm using, even old versions like Word XP show this error.
Very odd.
I guess its a side issue due to how it checks clipboard contents. One has to remember that pasting from say wordpad as I tried to Word is probably dealing with both the normal and office clipboard which may have some bearing on the problem so its back to the dumb add on unless anyone has any fixes for the current add on.
Brian.

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-