Re: Clipspeak does not work

Gene

Why is it back to the dumb add-on?  Does pasting occur when you hear the error?  When you hear the error, does that reliably tell you that pasting has occurred?  If so, then what difference does it make?  You are still being informed.  Of course, the problem should be fixed and even more urgently if the code is being added to the core, but you haven't indicated that this error interferes with pasting.

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 3:29 AM
Subject: [nvda] Clipspeak does not work

I thought it might have been fixed but its still not able to paste into word
documents without the following error occurring.

There is insufficient memory. Save the document now

This seems not to care which version of Word I'm using, even old versions
like Word XP show this error.
 Very odd.
 I guess its a side issue due to how it checks clipboard contents. One has
to remember that pasting from say wordpad as I tried to Word is probably
dealing with both the normal and office clipboard which may have some
bearing on the problem so its back to the dumb add on unless anyone has any
fixes for the current add on.
 Brian.

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.