From: Lino Morales [mailto:linomorales001@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 6:40 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] good, responsive synthesizers?

I like David. iIts a bit sluggish, but its damn good. AT Guys sells the Vocalizer voices. Tom, Samantha, and friends.

On 3/9/2016 9:35 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:
Hi,

I have a new laptop which has windows 10 onit. It is so new that some
of the old synths I have used in the past on my old laptop won't even
install.

Now I guess I am in the market for a new synth with some new voices.

Which of those offered out there are good in response time and which
handle pronunciation of the most words correctly?

Please do not suggest ESpeak because I have tried it every release of
NVDA and I just can't deal with the voices it has.

I have been using MS David since getting this machine and it is
painful with the sluggish response times.

Thanks for any info. I hope to learn from others rather than having
to learn by painful experience.

Dan Beaver