Getting stuck with Firefox and NVDA and frames

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Hi. I’m using the current Insider Build of W 10 and NVDA 2018.4.1 with FF 65.1. I’m having a problem with websites getting stuck in a frame. I.E. the Facebook mobile site. I don’t know if it’s a bug in FF 65.1 or not. Didn’t have this with V 65. Here is an example. If someone replies to a comment or whatever I hit enter on that link. When I hit H to get the heading and arrow down it seems to get stuck in a frame on the page and I can’t get out of it unless I reload the FB mobile site. I’ve noticed this on other sites too. This doesn’t happen in JAWS 2019.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10