Re: Read the rest of the line

Oh, thanks anyway. I'll wait to see if someone can recall this add-on as well, hopefuly with its name :)

Em 22/02/2019 08:16, Gene escreveu:

Not that I know of.  I seem to vaguely recall that there may be an add-on that adds that functionality.

Read to end doesn't stop at the end of the line, of course, but it stops where the cursor is positioned so it will start where you want but not stop where you want.  There are times I want to start where I stop but I never care about stopping at the end of the line in such a case.  I want to continue reading.

Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 4:24 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Read the rest of the line

When I press NVDA+up arrow it reads the entire line from the very beginning at the very end.
What I wanted, actually, is a command that would read starting where I stopped spelling.
For example, suppose I have this line:
"Hello, I'm just writing anything here. Goodbye."
Suppose, now, that for whatever reason, I would to spell the word "just" in this line.
Lastly, suppose that I stopped spelling on "T", the last letter for the word "just".
Now, I want NVDA to read me, starting from there, the rest of the line.
Is there such a command to do it? I'm afraid there isn't one, after all.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 22/02/2019 07:14, Gene escreveu:
The command is NVDA key up arrow.  or you can use numpad 8 if you are in object mode navigation and the object navigator follows the application cursor.  it is set to follow it by default.

Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 3:58 AM

Actually, I'm asking for the command to read just the line that I'm on, just taking into account where the cursor was stopped.
I'm using the desktop layout.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 22/02/2019 06:51, Gene escreveu:
Are you asking about the read to end command, which reads from your location to the end of the document unless you stop reading?  If so, are you using the desktop or the laptop layout?

Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 2:20 AM
Subject: [nvda] Read the rest of the line

Hey guys,
What's the command to perform such operation?
E.G I'm reading something, then I decide to spell some word in the halfway. After spelling the word, what I should press to get back NVDA reading where I stopped spelling?

P.S.: Apologize me if I haven't explained it as I should, I can try later if I don't get answers on this.
I just woke up, so... have mercy on me! LOL