Re: Read the rest of the line

Tyler Spivey

I think partial lines is the best you'll get, since reading or spelling the line doesn't move the cursor.

Also, no acrobatics needed, you can redefine the keys for any NVDA command to whatever you want.

On 2/22/2019 4:35 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
I thought doing this, however there's the problem you've mentioned. It's a workaround pretty doable, though.
However, give Partial Lines a chance, especially if you don't have to do the acrobatics I need to due to the cute Dell way of being. LOL
Cheers,
Marcio
Em 22/02/2019 09:25, Jacob Kruger escreveu:

As long as the text is actual text, I have always just used shift + end to read the rest of a line - yes, it will select it as well, but, I didn't even consider it in that context?

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
On 2019-02-22 11:58, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Actually, I'm asking for the command to read just the line that I'm on, just taking into account where the cursor was stopped.
I'm using the desktop layout.

Cheers,
Marcio

Em 22/02/2019 06:51, Gene escreveu:
Are you asking about the read to end command, which reads from your location to the end of the document unless you stop reading?  If so, are you using the desktop or the laptop layout?