Re: subject keeps repeating when I hit enter on a message in thunderbird

Tyler Spivey

No. you'll just have to get used to it. This is part of the efficiency loss of being blind. I get it four times.
You can avoid it somewhat by starting to navigate as soon as it starts to read.

Hi, everyone,
I have thunderbird set to open messages in a new tab but when I hit enter on a message, the subject keeps repeating before the message is read out. Isthere a setting I might need to change in thunderbird?
Thanks in advance.
Rosemarie