Re: Golden Cursor question

Gene

In NVDA, are you using the route mouse command?  If you are using the desktop layout, you use numpad insert numpad slash to route the mouse, then press numpad slash to left click.

Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2019 4:02 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Golden Cursor question

One thing I wish would work in NVDA as it does in both jfw and
window-eyes, is I use Becky! email client, and in order to click a link
in a message I route jfw to pc or window-eyes "pointer routed to cursor"
and double left click, (/numpad slash in both cases.
Nvda has the command but it somehow does not tell my computer to run the
URL highlighted.
-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
WB6HEF