Re: no pop up announcements

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

If you have QuintC’s playroom just go through the steps of creating a game. For example when creating a monopoly game it normally asks if you wish to use the default options. For me I only hear ‘yes’. I have to move to the history window to find out what I am yessing to.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2019 4:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] no pop up announcements

Could you give more instructions to reproduce this behavior?
I'd like to play with it and see what I can get so we can find out what at least should be causes for the problem, but there's no steps for me to follow :(

Em 23/02/2019 07:51, Robert Doc Wright godfearer escreveu:

When in quentinC playroom it is not announceing the game options when creating a new game. It use to do this. It is only announcing the answer choices.