Have you tried restarting Playroom? If so, and if it doesn't get things back to normality, how about restarting NVDA itself?
If it's still showing no results, how about restarting with add-ons disabled?
I'd suggest that you'd be using the client minimized, however I did it and even so NVDA reads all correctly.
Em 23/02/2019 08:36, Robert Doc Wright godfearer escreveu:

If you have QuintC’s playroom just go through the steps of creating a game. For example when creating a monopoly game it normally asks if you wish to use the default options. For me I only hear ‘yes’. I have to move to the history window to find out what I am yessing to.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2019 4:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] no pop up announcements

Could you give more instructions to reproduce this behavior?
I'd like to play with it and see what I can get so we can find out what at least should be causes for the problem, but there's no steps for me to follow :(

Em 23/02/2019 07:51, Robert Doc Wright godfearer escreveu:

When in quentinC playroom it is not announceing the game options when creating a new game. It use to do this. It is only announcing the answer choices.