research study from Microsoft India

Adriani Botez

Hello all,

I got this Info on Fb. It seems to be a very interesting study.

Best
Adriani

Seeking your participation for a study “Understanding computational  journeys of people with visual impairments” conducted by Microsoft  Research India  Dear all,  I am a research fellow at Microsoft Research India. I am part of a  research group that aims to create the right tools, technologies and  support for children with visual impairment to pursue computing as a  career. We are aware that there are numerous challenges in pursuing  such a path. In order to move forward we want to understand the unique  experiences of individuals like you who have managed to overcome these  barriers and to extract best practices based on such experiences.  This study is divided into two parts, the first part captures your  background through a survey (20-30 mins), while the second part delves  into the depth of your experiences of your computational journey  through an online/offline semi-structured interview (45-60 mins).  Based on the response to your survey and interest to participate in  the second part of the study, the research team will contact you after  completion of the first part. Upon full completion of the second part  of the study i.e. the online/offline interviews, you will receive an  Amazon gift card of 25 US Dollars as a token of appreciation for your  time and effort. Additionally, if the interviews are conducted offline  (at place of your convenience), accommodation and travel will be  arranged by Microsoft or will be reimbursed.  We invite you to participate in the first part of the study by taking  part in an online survey. We are excited to hear your story so that we  can better design solutions to create opportunities for many others to  follow your path. Before you give consent for your participation in  the study, please carefully go through the consent form attached with  this email. Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iiEzp01iqHsIcPFZFMQmDK60aQI2cwIj/view?usp=sharing  In case you have any questions about the consent form,  please email Vidhya Y, at t-vidy@.... Should you have any  questions concerning the project, please contact Manohar Swaminathan  (swmanoh@...). To convey your consent to participate in this  study, please fill inn your name in the consent form and send it to  Vidya Y via email. Once we receive your consent, link to the survey  will be sent out via email. We have made sure that the survey form is  accessible for screen readers. We also request you to kindly share  this email with your contacts who are in the computing field(includes  all fields involving the usage of computers for work/study) and have  visual impairment. Thank you for your time.  Warm regards,  Vidhya  Research Fellow, Microsoft Research India  Bangalore, India

Von meinem iPhone gesendet