Re: A political history of Windows accessibility standards.

JM Casey

I think possibly the browser might just be too much work for him/most single individuals to take on.

There is a pretty big demand for BBC iPlayer service; I think people in the uSA can take advantage as well.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Kingett
Sent: February 23, 2019 7:12 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] A political history of Windows accessibility standards.

On his blog I see him updating his BBC Iplayer software a lot more than his calendar, podcastcher, clock, and browser. I don't blame him because he's only trying to keep up with a corperation's API. But, well, maybe it's time to scrap those BBC programs? I'm in the USA so have no clue how helpful his BBC software is, though.