Re: Telegram

Sarah k Alawami

Well, that, and no one I know of in the usa uses telegram anyway. so for me I'm not missing out. What's app for me, my family and my usa and canada peoples are more popular.

Take care

On 23 Feb 2019, at 11:38, Tyler Wood wrote:

Hi,

Missing out, then.

That's like saying you won't buy an app on a computer because it's not in the windows or mac app store. It is just sillyness.

I wish more apps did that. Google and apple love to snatch money away from developers.

On 2019-02-23 10:24 a.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I will never use that program because you don't buy it from the the play store, hence I don't trust the devs. They did give a reason as to why they cannot put it in the play store but I have now forgotten it.

Take care

On 23 Feb 2019, at 4:58, Mallard wrote:

Hello there,

Yes, I use Telelight in Android, which is a great app developed by people at the University of Tabriz, in Iran.

I'll never be grateful enough to those devs for giving such a great solution, while the devs of the actual Telegram app treated our requests for accessibility with contempt, to say the least...

They actually replied to me using very strong language when I first contacted them at the end of 2013, when the app had just been released... Never seen anything like that!

The website is ok with NVDA as well, as far as I could see, but I haven't gone into that too much, having a very good solution on my phone.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 23/02/2019 08:12, Kwork ha scritto:

Thank you very much!

That seems to work. Better than the desktop application anyway. 😊

Travis

On 2/22/2019 10:47 PM, Tyler Wood wrote:

Hi,

The website is.

web.telegram.org

On Android, if you use that, there is an app called Teleight that is also 100% accessible.

hope that helps

On 2019-02-22 11:19 p.m., Kwork wrote:

I've been hearing about a social platform called Telegram. Has anyone used it here, and is it at all accessible with NVDA? Thanks.

Travis