From: "Michel Such" <michel.such@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] A strange one.

Hi Brian,

I already noticed this, but with LibreOffice.

In Libreoffice, I got rid of the problem by modifying an option.

They have some feature they call "smooth scrollong" that must be unchecked.

Sorry, not sure that "smooth scrolling" is the wording in English, since
my version is in French.

Don't know if the same kind of feature exists with Word.

Michel SUCH

michel.such@...
Skype : michel.such
Twitter : @SuchMichel

Le 2016-06-22 à 16:55, Brian's Mail list account a écrit :
Has anyone else found that nvda creates som oddities when its been running for a while?
In Word, at page breaks in focus mode you find it won't go down or up past the page break depending on which side you are, unless you restart nvda, which puts word into the non active window, so when you get it back all is good again till an hour or so later on. I'm sure it never used to do this before. this ins in the next branch in windows 7, but it does not seem to be a matter of operating system. I'm using an older version of word with the old menus, so really I'd need somebody with a newer version to see if this happens. Occasionally getting to the top of a document throws an alarm error ding but not looked into this yet so thought I'd just place this out there in case.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-