Re: Telegram

Tyler Wood

Which telegram are you referring to? The web client works just fine and has no lag.

Team talk is fine, but only blind folks use it. Nothing wrong with skype on either platform imho. I'm tired of this constant need for stereo audio when folks are just talking.

On 2019-02-23 11:09 p.m., Elshara Silverheart wrote:
Telegram works just has lag when reading chat history.
Signal bought by Microsoft.
Zello haven't tried it.
Team Talk good all around.
Wickr forget it.
Skype is better on Mobile than it is for PC. Would not recommend it.

On 2/23/19, Lino Morales <linomorales001@...> wrote:
Zello rocks and I use the desktop version with NVDA.

10

________________________________
On 2019-02-23 10:24 a.m., Sarah k Alawami wrote:

I will never use that program because you don't buy it from the the
play store, hence I don't trust the devs. They did give a reason as
to why they cannot put it in the play store but I have now forgotten
it.

Take care

On 23 Feb 2019, at 4:58, Mallard wrote:

Hello there,

Yes, I use Telelight in Android, which is a great app developed by
people at the University of Tabriz, in Iran.

I'll never be grateful enough to those devs for giving such a great
solution, while the devs of the actual Telegram app treated our
requests for accessibility with contempt, to say the least...

They actually replied to me using very strong language when I first
contacted them at the end of 2013, when the app had just been
released...
Never seen anything like that!

The website is ok with NVDA as well, as far as I could see, but I
haven't gone into that too much, having a very good solution on my
phone.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 23/02/2019 08:12, Kwork ha scritto:

Thank you very much!

That seems to work. Better than the desktop application anyway. 😊

Travis

On 2/22/2019 10:47 PM, Tyler Wood wrote:

Hi,

The website is.

web.telegram.org

On Android, if you use that, there is an app called Teleight that is
also 100% accessible.

hope that helps

On 2019-02-22 11:19 p.m., Kwork wrote:

I've been hearing about a social platform called Telegram. Has
anyone used it here, and is it at all accessible with NVDA? Thanks.

Travis