Invisible Dropbox pop-ups

James Scholes

Hi all,

I'm running Dropbox v68.3.92. Approximately every half an hour or so, NVDA's focus is being moved to a Dropbox window which only seems to contain a single, blank edit field. The window doesn't seem to stay on the screen, but focus isn't returned to where it was previously after it disappears. In fact, NVDA reports it as taking up a rectangle of 0 pixels, so I don't know if anything shows up visually on the screen at all.

As you can imagine, having to dismiss these boxes several times per day is irritating. Does anybody have a work-around?

Regards,

James Scholes
https://twitter.com/JamesScholes