From: "Brian Vogel" <britechguy@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 1:58 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] and firefox

Chris,

This is a SWAG based on my experience with JAWS and IE, but when a notification bar such as the one you mention pops up in IE the command ALT+N throws focus to it. Give that a try and see if it works in Firefox. Either way, please report back on your finding.

~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's "Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe"