Re: Invisible Dropbox pop-ups

Gene

Is there any reason to have it running constantly?  You can exit it and only run it when you want to use it.

Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2019 9:32 AM
Subject: [nvda] Invisible Dropbox pop-ups

Hi all,

I'm running Dropbox v68.3.92.  Approximately every half an hour or so,
NVDA's focus is being moved to a Dropbox window which only seems to
contain a single, blank edit field.  The window doesn't seem to stay on
the screen, but focus isn't returned to where it was previously after it
disappears.  In fact, NVDA reports it as taking up a rectangle of 0
pixels, so I don't know if anything shows up visually on the screen at all.

As you can imagine, having to dismiss these boxes several times per day
is irritating.  Does anybody have a work-around?

Regards,

James Scholes
https://twitter.com/JamesScholes