Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 5:31 PM
Subject: [nvda] Getting to web browser toolbar

I feel like I'm beginning to lose my mind, but I know that I figured out how to get to the various buttons for extensions plus the menu button in Chrome and thought I posted about same.  I can get NVDA to throw focus to the Chrome Menu button by hitting ALT+F, and I can eventually get focus on the toolbar buttons between the address bar and the Menu Button playing around with the mouse, but there has to be a way to throw focus into that toolbar somehow, but I can't figure out how.  The buttons are announced accurately if I mouse-over or click on them, and the fact that I'm in a toolbar is mentioned, so this thing has to be accessible somehow.  If someone can point the way for me I would appreciate it.  If the technique is "generic" and applicable to other browsers I'd appreciate knowing that, too.