Re: Having troubles to play with a website

Peter Beasley

But nothing happens when you press space bar on the button.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Gene
Sent: 24 February 2019 17:26
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Having troubles to play with a website

Using Chrome and the play button, I can move to the button and to other buttons on the page.  Perhaps with Firefox, that can't be done.

Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2019 10:56 AM

Marcio,

          This is a very strange site indeed in that the play buttons do not even get visited when brute force tabbing through the page.   When I looked at the page source, it turns out that they have used ARIA labels for each and every play button for the tracks listed.  For example, the track called Desensitized has an ARIA label on its play button, "Play Desensitized".

          I don't know whether that will help in any way, but it's the best I can do.  I have not previously encountered a music player page where the actual buttons that control play are not visited.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back