Re: Transition to Screen Readers

Have you corresponded with this individual?   I ask because there is no indication whatsoever of when this was originally put online.  It could be years old for all I know, or it could be brand new.

One thing that's for certain is they should check to see if their jurisdiction has any services for the blind and visually impaired and, if so, see if they can get tutoring.  Screen readers really are not a "learn it yourself" affair, at least not for your first one.  Once you've got the concepts transitions from one to another, while possibly bumpy, are not nearly as daunting as learning one in the first place.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back