Re: NVDA STRANGE RESTARTS

Chris

yes, And i dont

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Heaven Botma
Sent: 23 June 2016 09:03
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA STRANGE RESTARTS

Hi

I have found lately, since about NVDA 2015.4 or 2016.1, that when I navigate quickly through dialogs, such as the open dialog in word or adding attachments in gmail or outlook, or when I use File Explorer and navigate between a number of subfolders, that NVDA just decides (best case scenario) to restart or (worst case) to just stop altogether.  It is quite annoying, especially when saving a file, because my laptop only allows me to save once I have:

1.       Switched on Narator,

Or

2.       Restarted NVDA manually.

Does anyone else experience this problem, and if you do, how do you fix it?

I have an Asus laptop with Windows 10, MS Office 2010 and NVDA 2016.2.1.

Regards

Heaven Botma

Dosent

Lecturer