Re: Invisible Dropbox pop-ups

Roger Stewart

Knock on wood, so far, I haven't had this problem. I've been using Dropbox since 2010.

Roger

On 2/24/2019 5:59 PM, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William wrote:
Hi,
I do face a same problem. almost every hour I have to manually move the focus back to my main area.
It speak something "C:\..........Dropbox.exe"
It is inapplicable to turnoff Dropbox app as my work is rely on Dropbox to cooperate with partners.
And my work rely on NVDA command to speak all; everytime when NVDA speak for several minutes and the Dropbox window popup and the speak all command is interupted and I have to manually move back to my document and look for where NVDA has stoped and it is very time wasting.

James Scholes 於 24/2/2019 23:32 寫道:
Hi all,

I'm running Dropbox v68.3.92.  Approximately every half an hour or so, NVDA's focus is being moved to a Dropbox window which only seems to contain a single, blank edit field.  The window doesn't seem to stay on the screen, but focus isn't returned to where it was previously after it disappears.  In fact, NVDA reports it as taking up a rectangle of 0 pixels, so I don't know if anything shows up visually on the screen at all.

As you can imagine, having to dismiss these boxes several times per day is irritating.  Does anybody have a work-around?

Regards,

James Scholes
https://twitter.com/JamesScholes