Re: Invisible Dropbox pop-ups

Jaffar Sidek

Hi James.  Strangely enough, I have this issue as well.  The only thing I can do is to go to task manager and delete all tasks relating to dropbox.  Just delete every dropbox task you can find under the background process option, and there are a few of those including the dropbox update service.  Cheers!

On 2/24/2019 11:32 PM, James Scholes wrote:
Hi all,

I'm running Dropbox v68.3.92.  Approximately every half an hour or so, NVDA's focus is being moved to a Dropbox window which only seems to contain a single, blank edit field.  The window doesn't seem to stay on the screen, but focus isn't returned to where it was previously after it disappears.  In fact, NVDA reports it as taking up a rectangle of 0 pixels, so I don't know if anything shows up visually on the screen at all.

As you can imagine, having to dismiss these boxes several times per day is irritating.  Does anybody have a work-around?

Regards,

James Scholes
https://twitter.com/JamesScholes