Re: Invisible Dropbox pop-ups

I have this in dropbox 67 to.

To be honest, do you need dropbox running all day long.

I used to run projects with various people which was my main reason to keep it running at all costs, however, usually I sync data once a day and only when I have data, dropbox stays up till its not needed and then turned off.

Even if I do a project, I update dropbox, shut it down and bring it up several times a day as needed and never run it on startup so its not a big issue.

On 25/02/2019 4:32 AM, James Scholes wrote:
Hi all,

I'm running Dropbox v68.3.92.  Approximately every half an hour or so, NVDA's focus is being moved to a Dropbox window which only seems to contain a single, blank edit field.  The window doesn't seem to stay on the screen, but focus isn't returned to where it was previously after it disappears.  In fact, NVDA reports it as taking up a rectangle of 0 pixels, so I don't know if anything shows up visually on the screen at all.

As you can imagine, having to dismiss these boxes several times per day is irritating.  Does anybody have a work-around?

Regards,

James Scholes
https://twitter.com/JamesScholes

.