Re: Screenshot (2).png

Lino Morales

Oh crap. I forgot about attachments on this list. Stupid pea brain of mine. Anyway I’ll do that. Thanks. Not sure if it’s a FF problem or NVDA issue.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2019 5:18:15 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Screenshot (2).png

There is no attachment, and I don't think they're permitted on this group.

If you're dealing with FB mobile on a mobile device then I'm out, anyway.  If it's FB mobile on a PC, then I might be able to figure out something.  Send the screen shot to me via e-mail, and there should be a "Reply to Sender" at the end of each and every message I post that will allow you to do just that.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back