From: "marcio via Groups.Io" <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2019 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Differences between using the NVDA and the browser commands search on a webpage

But, what's the point of the "search for" option built-in on the
browser? How one would deal with this option not using a screen reader?

Cheers,
Marcio

Em 24/02/2019 14:11, Gene escreveu:
You are searching using the buffer which screen-readers that use
browse mode or the Virtual PC cursor use. You aren't working directly
with the page in browse mode or equivalent mode in a different
screen-reader. You must use the search command the screen-reader
designates.
Gene