Re: subject keeps repeating when I hit enter on a message in thunderbird

Steve Nutt

Hello Jean,

JAWS has a partial solution, though you only get the subject line once when you open, certainly in Outlook, I haven’t tried Thunderbird yet.

But in Verbosity settings, there is a checkbox that says Read Message Header With Fields.  If you uncheck that, then a lot of verbosity is squashed, though again, that may only be with Outlook.

All the best

Steve