From: "marcio via Groups.Io" <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 10:18 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Invisible Dropbox pop-ups

On my side, I have a feeling that I'm getting the same window, although
it's not as the firs poster described.
It's more like yours, Brian, it opens mostly when the Windows starts
and, every now and then, randomly.
I just don't know what this window is about, so I'm not sure it's the
same. May well be so, though.

Cheers,
Marcio

Em 25/02/2019 06:17, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io escreveu:
I mentioned this a couple of weeks ago, only at the moment its only at
start up. If I leave it for about three mins then it can be closed,
but not until. Last time it was according to a friend a picture of a
cartoon dog promoting one of the paid for services, such as business
services. I'm getting the impression that they are short of money and
need moor of us to pay. Now they are not making any friends by this
sort of nagging are they?

Its even worse if the nag screen does not contain any readable text.
I do have worries though as we use dropbox a lot for talking
newspapers and if this goes on some of us will be looking for
something less inaccessible

I only have version 67 here so maybe this mess is on the latest version.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-